Wednesday 20 February 2013

Feast, Spinning supplies, Weaver, For to write a letter

This is a  picture of a woman sitting at a table, on the shelf is a basket of gold coins, 7 books, two balls of yarn, and a jar. On the table is a jug of lemonade, a pot of pea soup, and an empty bowl. This was really fun to draw, and, like the Medieval Woman with Medallion. I used really vibrant colours.

This is a picture of some spinning supplies. I drew this for my Mother. (She loves to everything to do with yarn, spinning, weaving, knitting, and crochet.)

Here is a woman weaving. The hardest part of this picture was finding enough patience to colour each individual book. 

This picture was very fun to make. It features a girl going over to her desk "For to write a letter". The shelf above the desk is filled with stationary. (Extra quills, paper, and ink.) I loved drawing this. I hope everyone who reads my blog appreciates art as much as me.

Cheers,
Monkeystoriesgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment