Wednesday 20 February 2013

Hunter, Woman with broom, Medieval woman with medallion, The poisoning

This is something quick I drew for my Grammy. (I was showing off a bit.) I had to draw it really quick because my Grammy was about to go. Showed her how I draw my figures, (Starting with basic shapes, erasing extra lines, and adding details.)
This is a picture I drew while listening to Robin Hood. This was fun to draw. (Tip: Purple and blue look great together.)
This is a picture of a medieval looking woman. The hood makes her look like a medieval peasant, but the medallion in her hand indicates that she is not entirely without money. She is holding a bouquet of flowers in her right hand. I used vibrant colours for this picture. Pencil crayons are great!
This is a picture of how I think Macbeth and Lady Macbeth should have done it. No blood, No daggers to be disposed of, and no mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment