Tuesday 31 January 2012

Monkey Stories #1: Glue! Glue! Glue!

This is the first Monkey Stories I ever did. Normally the pages are stapled together like a comic book, but my Dad took the staples out to scan the pages.

This story is about Monkey in the craft room working with glue! His Mom yells to him from the living room asking him if he's making a mess, and as you can see, he fibs. Monkey cuts shapes from construction paper and glues them to the wall, he's proud of his work, but, all his Mom sees is a BIG mess! Other stories get more complicated, but I like this one because it shows that Monkey is like all of us in many ways.

I'll post again soon.






4 comments:

  1. can you post more monkey story's?

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you post more monkey story's? they are sooooo funny

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you post more monkey story's?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will certainly post some more Monkey Stories! Thank you for letting me know you like them!

    ReplyDelete